Friday 3 June 2016

Waging war

What if the most beautiful stories I had imagined were because of you? What if I had read them out silently while looking into you, the truest of graces being hidden in each hair of yours, the most unique allure blooming into every pore of yours?

There's so much to be said, yet there will never be enough words to do so. The ecstasic feeling that your charm spreads through the heart of each being that is lucky enough to witness your perfection, the never-fading joy of having shared a smile with you, of having been an accomplice of your rejoicing, is and will always be more than enough to make a one off experience out of a lifetime of dull routine.

The idea of having breathed the same air than you is enough to turn a bad day into a joyful one; the mere thought of knowing that you're somewhere out there, the pure and simple idea of you existing, is the reason behind the whole lot of hope that's rolling around this world.

The funny thing is that you don't realize it. How come you don't notice me falling apart everytime you laugh? How can you jump, smile and talk without noticing my heart obediently following the beat of your words? How do your lips dare draw such beautiful curves in the air, making the allmighty wind envious of their sheer perfection?

Your blindness kills me, drowning me in the thickest of darks. Your deafness chokes every single word of mine that tries to tell you what is really going on, leading them into a bottomless pit that they will never escape from. Your lack of tact is making me miss every caress I've ever longed for, forcing me into a waiting which I don't think I will ever be able to endure.

You look like the opposing pole I have always been looking for, a chronic battle for the throne of my heart, which I try to claim as mine as your words stomp through the gates of the fortress that used to be my chest. You are the reoccuring dream that somehow manages to come back when I think I'm done with it. I've been waging war for too long, and I've known it's lost since even longer; just as if I were magnetised to somebody that don't feel it.







No comments:

Post a Comment