Sunday 19 April 2015

Dream Journal: 7. Politically incorrect

The meeting was one of the biggest I had ever attended. I was given a room for myself and, for no reason at all, my mother had chosen to bring my actual room into it. After some tedious talk, everyone started to spread and the characteristic noise of an informal chat between crowds took the place.

While I walked around the place, crossing Paula Church while walking,I found one that the big guy of the right-wing political party was calling me. I went to meet him, and after the typical greeting the real shit got out.

He started criticising the way T had dressed a long time ago, and even if I agreed that it had been strange, I pointed out that it didn't imply any lack of respect towards teachers or anyone in particular. The man repeated himself, now blatantly pointing out at various people I had met, criticising them all. "There's no point in talking with someone like you." I said. "Good luck and let me be.".

With a jump, I left the place, falling in the main square. I waked towards my room, only to find out that it was raining inside of it. Of course, it was raining outside and my room had been built in a rush, meaning that the horribly designed roof was full of holes and cracks that were letting fist-sized drops of water come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment