Saturday 8 August 2015

The Fall: 29. The Ziraeth, the King and the River

The Ziraeth, the King and the River

He should have been around there, but the river king was nowhere to be seen.

-Are we waiting for something?-asked the ionian outcast.

-You are definitely slow concerning some things, Yasuo. -pointed out Ezreal.

-He should be here. -said LeBlanc.- Do you hear me Tahm Kench? You should already be here!

...

Anyssa, the blonde girl, was cursing at the river while he and the Piltovian explorer rested nearby. When he was about to start laughing at the ridiculous situation they were at, he saw it happen.

-Patience my lady, patience.- said a frog-like being. A giant frog-like being that responded to the name of Tahm Kench.

-Sorry Mr. Kench.- said Anyssa.- You already know that I grow uncalm with ease.

-I didn't remember it, but I have already noticed LeBl...

-Anyssa was my name, sir!

-Ok lady, ok, sorry for the confusion! -politely apologized the river monster.- Your aura reminded me of someone I met long ago.

-There's something I need you to help me with, River King. -said Anyssa bowing to Tahm Stench.

And then he swallowed her and disappeared into the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment