Monday 8 December 2014

What I need

What do I need?

I need to sing. I need to shout. I need to talk, to scream, to smile, to laugh. I need to write.

I need to give my opinion, I need to criticize, to make everyone know what I think.

I need to be remembered. I need to avoid being forgotten. I need immortality. I need eternity.

But there's more.

I need to hug someone, to cheer up someone. I need to be there for those who need me. I need them to be here for me.

I need my family, my friends. I need you, reader. I need that sudden smile you gift me daily. I need your presence, even if I don't know you. I need people to be there.

And it's never enough. I do need even more.

I need food. I need fuet, I need my milk and my Nesquik. I need my meat, my rice, my salad. I need chocolate and candies. I need my spaghetti and cheese. I need bread and butter, croissants with honey, ham and cheese.

I need coke, water. I need the pineapple, orange or apple juice. I need a good beer. I need that hot cofee on a cold morning.

But, over all things, I need to go to the toilet. That's why now we say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment