Saturday 7 March 2015

Dream Journal: 1. The Farm and the Croc

It was quite a strange farm. Lost in Catalunya, it had a lot of different animals living in strange conditions; crocodiles, sheeps, goats, lions and more. One of the weirdest animals I saw there was a rhino with 8 legs and something like shoulders for every pair; a long and fearsome creature that looked quite real to me. I had gone there with A and her friend A', and there also was A'' (a famous drumer).

A'' was about to bring us to a secret room of the place whose existence was ignored by most workers of the place. He left a second because he had to organize something and left us looking at the animals.

While we were strangely looking at the hand-made houses that the animals shared, a crocodile got out of one of them and bit my arm; he wouldn't let go, he stuck his teeth deeply and would only leave when Ishaked my arm endlessly and aggressively. Seeing that A and A' could not help me, I seeked the workers aid; they ignored me for a long time, most of them even running away from me.

It took really long to find someone who was eager to help me; I was about to shit on them telling those two guys how everyone had foolishly ignored me, but after a closer look I noticed that they were the first guys to run away when I called for help earlier; I needed the help desperately, so I just ignored the past and politely asked for help.

They called more servants and, together, we got the crocodile off of me; as a reminder now I have both arms covered in teeth-marks and half a piece of forearm lacking (luckily, there was no bleeding at all). When I was walking my way back to where I was with A and A', everything ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment