Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dream Journal: 2. The Stairs and the Dinos

It was an egg; in the very moment I realized that, I threw it to the closes nest I saw, and in a second five of those dinosaurs were in front of us, having climbed the tower absurdly fast. Four looked like velociraptors, and the fifth one was a mix of a four legged raptor and a stegosaurus.

We pushed them down. They fell, they were hurt and they were angry and resentful. We all turned back and started climbing the towers' stairs towards... somewhere. Where were we going? I didn't really knon. I just knew that if I stopped climbing the stairs I would die at their teeth and claws. Armed with a scalpel and a fork, I turned them both head downs so that I wouldn't nail them into me if I fell.

I was nervous; my weapons wouldn't be enough if I needed to use them, and even if I heard nothing at all I knew that there were friends at my back being slow enough to be caught and forgotten. I started using my hands to climb the stairs faster, pushing myself up with them. But it didn't look elike it was enough. When I was starting to get tired, I heard the alarm.

It all ended there.

No comments:

Post a Comment