Friday 13 March 2015

Dream Journal: 4. Dream, Reality and Doubt.

We were all at home; the typical family day with good food, swimming pools, houses with no walls and a dog that I never knew (even though he looked quite familiar). After enjoying the moment for a while, I realized something; what I was living wasn't real.

What was it then? The Matrix? No way, that's just some sort of film thing... right? But if this is not the Matrix, then what?

After some thinking I realized; the details didn't match anything, I had to be dreaming. That was when I decided to kick the house down to debris. Starting with the stairs, I saw everything fall as easily as a cookie cracks when I want to break it before getting a half into my mouth. I was dreaming; in my mind I was powerful, and I'd do what I wanted with no consequences whatsoever.

But then I realized that everyone was staring at me way too seriously; what I was doing was not right. Their faces made me rethink my ways. They even forced me into reconsidering my reality. They forced me out of my idea; they strangled my creativity and forced me back into reality.

Only then, when I accepted that I wasn't dreaming, it ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment