Wednesday 18 March 2015

Dream Journal: 6. Not my carpet

He entered the room and asked me when would he be able to clean his clothes; mine were still hanging while I waited for them to dry out. I needen't answer; it was a dream. That's why I got back to sleep.

After a while I woke up; when looking at the floor I noticed a big sky-blue carpet on the floor; I had never had a carpet in my room, let alone of that colour. That was how, again, I noticed I was dreaming and decided to actually wake up.

When I woke up, there was no carpet; it was my room, as real as it could be. I looked at the watch and noticed that there where four hours left until the alarm clock woke me up, so I went back to sleep.

During those four hours I had three more dreams of which I can't remember nothing. I woke up after each of them, but I didn't check the time until the last one at 8.15. Fifteen minutes for the alarm to wake me up; I went back to sleep until the clock did its job.

No comments:

Post a Comment